Online Interactions with Kids
Instagram Accounts/Facebook Groups
- Live lessons (over Zoom- share screen feature, Facebook/Instagram live)
- daily memory verses
- challenges (scavenger hunts in the
home/backyard, build something and send in a video, memory verse challenges)
- dress up days for you and the kids (themed)
- daily devotions
- drop-off activity packages for families (i.e. Easter Party in a box, materials to make a sock puppet etc.)
- Play Kahoot! (online quizzes, students log in and complete with each other, can make your own quizzes or use ones already made)
*Before sharing any curriculum online, be sure to check the company's policy.
LifeTree is making all music FREE until May 31, with their code: "STREAMNOW". (Click here)
Resources for Parents
Group has a list of FREE resources HERE and they add to it weekly.
Carey Nieuhof's Blog has a lot of articles on leading through crisis.